In Part 1, we discussed two of the best and fastest themes for your Elementor website. In this Part 2, let’s explore more of these themes.
The7 WordPress Theme
Most Powerful, Customizable, and Multipurpose WordPress Theme Builder
The7 is a scalable multi-purpose theme builder that helps you to customize a website without coding. Its personal page builder, WPBakery, and in-built templates allow you to curate the best web design.
It was created in September 2013 by a Ukrainian development and web design agency called Dream Theme. With 10+ years of experience, the 6-membered agency is currently behind its maintenance and support.
The7 comes with 1000+ theme options, six premium plugins, 230+ settings for pages, and WooCommerce integration. Its newest version (ver. 6) offers compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.4 and WordPress 4.9.8.
When tested for its speed by WP Rocket, The7 gave solid results without cache. The7 offers a one-click website installer where you can install and import the plugins with a single click.
Here are three reasons why you should try The7 theme for your Elementor website
Reason 1: Complete Theme Configuration
The7 provides a well-organized option panel for the theme configuration. This includes:
- Wizard: If you are new with The7, the wizard will guide you through the entire process of theme configuration.
- Skins: Skins are a set of color combinations and backgrounds for your website. The7 offers skins to provide a unique touch to the website's appearance.
- General Appearance: You can configure the box style, max-width, divider style, background colors, and images.
- Branding: It allows you to customize the logo for all sections like header, floating header, footer, mobile/tablet header, etc. You can also configure the margin, padding, and size.
- Top bar and header: You can customize the top two sections of the site (top bar and navigation bar).
- Typography: As it supports all Google fonts, you can select a desirable font for your page.
- Page Title: You can modify the page title display and choose page title position, breadcrumb display, or background.
- Sidebar, Footer, Bottom bar: You can configure the footer bar, sidebar, background, and number of widgets.
- Social Share button: To increase the social media presence, The7 offers innovative social share buttons.
- Stripes and Buttons: You can style up the website with stripes and colorful buttons.
- Image Styling: It offers 20+ animation layouts for image styling.
- Archive Configuration: You can customize the layouts for archives, blog posts, and category pages.
- Widget area: You can configure more widget space to organize the widgets.
Reason 2: Packed With Advanced Features
The7 theme is filled with modern and up-to-date features for a smooth-running website. This includes:
3 Custom Design Styles and 6 Premium Plugins
You can get three custom design styles, namely, Material design, Minimalist, and iOS 7. As they are customizable, you can add your own colors, fonts, background, etc. It helps to create a design that you had in mind.
The7 also integrates six premium plugins, namely:
- Slider Revolution
- The7 Elements
- Go-pricing tables
- Ultimate Add-ons
- Convert Plus
- WPBakery Page Builder
The7 offers visual composer, a drag and drop tool through which you can personalize page layouts. It's both beginner-friendly and easy-to-use. You can develop endless layouts with full-screen videos, animations, CTAs, and more.
It's compatible with numerous plugins like Gravity Forms, Events Calendar, Contact Form 7, etc. With the WooCommerce integration, you can develop a full-fledged eCommerce website easily. The7 also supports WPML and bbPress.
Reason 3: Enables Strong Customer Support Portal
The7 offers strong after-sales customer support with a 6-month premium support license. Using this license, you can get free assistance and theme updates for six months. Once the duration ends, you can renew the license and extend the support.
It has a user forum where experienced professionals tackle your queries. It also has an extensive knowledge base with information about every feature. Overall, The7 customer portal team can
- Respond to your general questions on the theme
- Resolve your technical queries related to design and installations
- Help you with WordPress elements and additional plugins
- Assist you with coding issues and bugs
The Best Theme at Affordable Cost
The7 lifetime plan costs (as of November 2021) around $39 with free 6-month customer support. You can extend the customer support to 12 months with an additional cost of $24.
Other than that, all future updates will be emailed to you for free. The six premium plugins enclosed in the plan costs around $174 if bought otherwise!
The following image shows solid results for The7 theme:
Kadence WordPress Theme
Lightweight and Fully-Featured WordPress Theme for Fast-loading Websites
Kadence is an ultra-fast, high-performing, and easy-to-use theme for building efficient websites. It's secured with a drag and drop functionality that helps to modify a website without coding.
It has an advanced header and footer builder to configure the marginal edges of the page. It has a template library with customizable font controls and colors to add variation to the website.
It also has SVG icons and component stylesheets for better website loading speed. In a test for the fastest WooCommerce themes by WP Rocket, the PSI mobile score of Kadence was 62%.
Along with flexibility, Kadence WP theme comes with a wide range of innovative theme styles and integrated third-party plugins. It consists of starter templates to design blog pages, e-commerce websites, course websites, and more.
Here are two reasons why you should use the Kadence WordPress theme for your Elementor website
Reason 1: Provides Useful Features (Free and Pro Version)
With over 200,000 trusted users, Kadence is a perfect theme that offers modern features like
Efficient Customization Options (Free version):
Kadence allows you to modify your website and preview them in real-time mode (front-end). Some of its customizable options include:
- Header builder to add a search bar, navigation buttons, logos, and social media buttons
- Global color pallet to change the color of all elements concurrently
- Page by Page settings to configure any innovative page
- Blogspot settings to manage and personalize the blog posts
Kadence Blocks (Free version):
Kadence blocks offer elements like content boxes, table of contents, space dividers, testimonials, etc., to design a new page. You can also add:
- Media files
- Images and videos
- Audio files
- Content from apps like YouTube, Twitter, Spotify, etc.
Premium Header Items (Pro version):
Kadence pro version improves the functionality of headers through these extra items:
- Member account element:
It helps you to include an account button in the header. Once a visitor clicks on the button, it redirects them to the login page or displays more information about their account.
- Contact information:
You can add basic contact information like phone number, address, email to the headers.
- Search bar
It offers search bars, similar to famous eCommerce websites like Amazon, with customizable width and color.
- Toggle widget area
The toggle widget area provides an overlay to exhibit menus or any other details.
Menus (Pro version):
Kadence Pro allows you to add menu icons and highlighted labels. You can enable or disable drop-down mega menus, generate mega menus, or add dividers to them. It offers styling options to customize the link color, link background, and background colors of the same.
WooCommerce Integration (Pro version):
Kadence Pro integrates with WooCommerce to generate an eCommerce website. It offers exceptional elements like:
- Pop-out cart
- Product catalog customization section
- Custom content option
Hooked Elements/Element Hooks (Pro version):
It helps you to customize and add elements to different sections of a page. An example of a hooked element is the announcement notice bar (above the header) that expires after a certain time period.
Reason 2: Provides Many Integrated Plugins
Kadence is enclosed with different plugins for an efficient page build-up. Some important ones include:
- Woo Extras, WooCommerce SiteOrigin Builder, WooCommerce Email Designer, Woocommerce Elementor
- Custom Fonts
- Related Content
- Simple Share
- Reading Time
- Widget Dock
- Pricing Table
Kadence Theme: Pricing
The price of the Kadence theme pro version is $56 per year, with free access to support and updates for a year. You can also opt for Kadence Membership plan that includes Kadence Pro theme, Kadence Blocks Pro, four extra themes, and 15 plugins.
Kadence membership yearly plan cost: $136
Kadence membership lifetime plan cost: $480
Kadence Blocks plugin (pro) costs $59 per year. Additionally, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The following images shows Kadence Theme GTMetrix page speed test result:
Blocksy WordPress Theme
Lightning-Fast, Innovative, Block Editor WordPress Theme
Blocksy is the fastest, lightweight, block-based WordPress theme with all the essentials needed to build a website. It was created by CreativeThemesHQ. It comes highly recommended by users with a stunning User Interface and a thoughtfully laid out customizer.
This WP theme is built with the latest web technologies in mind. It works like a dream with Elementor, Gutenberg, Brizy or Beaver Builder. Thanks to the developer’s focus on enhancing the speed and providing bonus plugins, this theme has unbeatable performance.
Blocksy is improved with SEO at the forefront of its innovation. The emphasis on speed and performance makes Blocksy one of the best themes for website design and optimal google rankings. You can use the theme to create any website design, from a business, or a restaurant to online e-commerce websites, and educational sites.
Three main reasons why you would love Blocksy are:
Reasons 1: Advanced Ability To Customize Everything
Blocksy is an extremely intuitive theme that allows customization and change on a real-time basis. It offers complete control over designs for layout setting, headers, footers, sidebars, and more, it can satisfy even pedantic users. The best part is you don’t even need coding knowledge to use this.
Header and Footer Options
Blocksy helps create a header that suits every website with its nine header elements with a simple drag and drop. The footer option allows changes in style, embedding social media links and a nice scroll reveal effect.
It comes with multiple layout options. These options can be adjusted according to the breadth of your layout from default to narrow and full. Additionally, the sidebar can appear either to the left or right.
With Blocksy, you can change the type of sidebar, the widget spacing, and the colors and fonts used on the website.
Color Palette, Background, and Typography
Its custom builder offers several color palettes to choose from. Users can opt from pre-set configurations or customize. It allows you to set local and global colors for the base font, links, headings color, etc.
The typography options are advanced, offering over 900 font choices from Google or type kits with the opportunity to upload your own typekit.
It offers five different layouts- Classic, Gutenberg, Grid, Enhanced Grid, and Simple. Different layouts support other post listings.
Reason 2: Speed and Other Unique Features
Blocksy WordPress Theme has a stacked feature set that can help you dive swiftly into website creation. Some of the features and top modules include:
- Product View: Offers product summary in a single pop-up
- Gallery Style: Two variants of gallery display available
- Floating cart: Exhibits an add to cart button on product web pages. Available on Blocksy Pro.
- Add to Cart: Offers an instant add to cart option to customers
- Filters (Pro): Off-canvas display of product pages for easy mobile access.
- Carts (Pro): Detailed, intelligent and personalized off-canvas cart
- Advanced Product Layouts (Pro): Advanced layouts for single products
- Product Gallery Slider (Pro): Saves space by wrapping thumbnails in galleries for products.
- Advanced Checkout (Pro): Allows swift order completion by hiding distracting elements
- Integrated Schema: Valid schema markup and Google structured data available.
- Live Adjustment: Customizations instantly adjusted
- One-Click Importer: Uses one click to import posts, widgets, listings, and more.
- Color Scheme Editor: Modify color palette to make your site exciting and distinctive.
- Global Typography: Set and manage your typography selections from a single location
- Social Connect: Connect with your audience on social media, no matter what platform you use.
- Customized Widgets: Variety of built-in widgets for every need
- Live Response: Instantly see the results as you input your query.
Reason 3: Latest Web Technologies
The following are some of the technologies that Blocksy employs.
Webpack: The Webpack build process allows users to load code for only required features, allowing faster website loading.
Blocksy makes distinctions between personal, professional, and agency use. The yearly subscription personal use is priced at $49 and will run you $149 for lifetime access. The professional bundle costs $69 use annually and $199 for lifetime access. The price for agencies is $99 per annum and $299 for lifetime validity.
The following image shows performance and speed report for Virfice.com that uses Blocksy WP theme:
Important Note: All prices mentioned here are as per the official sites of these themes (as of December 2021.) Prices keep fluctuating. So, it’s advisable to visit their official websites to know the current price.