WooCommerce is one of the most well-known eCommerce platforms today. This open-source WordPress platform offers lots of customization options to create beautiful and feature-rich online stores with impressive functionality.
At present, more than 5 million stores have installed the free plugin for their website development.
Fortunately, the process of setting up your eCommerce store with WooCommerce is easy and straightforward. But sometimes, you're short on time and need to speed up things. At the same time, you need fully featured and efficient websites.
We've got you covered! There are tons of powerful WooCommerce plugins you can use to set up your online store quicker and still efficiently.
So, let's check out the best plugins you need for a quick WooCommerce setup:
#1 OptinMonster (Best Popup and Marketing Plugin)
OptinMonster is an easy-to-use plugin that helps to increase sales and generate email subscribers. It allows transforming any link or picture in an optin form for higher conversion rates.
OptinMonster helps to turn the abandoned visitors of a website into subscribers. In eCommerce, it can be utilized for eliminating cart abandonment, upsells/cross-sells, onsite retargeting, etc.
The plugin is efficient for generating sticky announcement bars, popup campaigns, and subscription forms. It works by targeting the right user at the right time without any interference. Besides, the extension is secured with the other features like
- It allows you to make mobile-specific popups for tablet and smartphone users.
- It identifies the mouse behavior of the user and displays the targeted message through exit-intent technology.
- You can personalize the campaign as per visitors' location.
- You can make personal designs without any coding skills requirements.
- It helps to modify the success message for better engagement.
- It offers more than 26 animation and sound effects
- You can build multi-step campaigns for better sales and conversion.
#2 ShopEngine (Best WooCommerce Template Builder for Elementor)
ShopEngine can work as a complete online shop that offers fast loading speed and efficient page customization. It is an ideal template builder that performs the functions of multiple plugins. The extension is renowned for creating and customizing different pages that include product pages, cart pages, archive pages, and more.
It is enclosed with more than 50 drag and drop Elementor widgets to build your eCommerce website. ShopEngine does not require any coding skills, and it's compatible with famous themes. Some of its other key features involve
- It is secured with multi-language support and product share features.
- It enables and disables any modules or widgets for better speed.
- The product comparison module allows the buyers to compare the products side by side.
- Customers can look at any product through the quick view feature. In one click, it displays a product lightbox with images and descriptions of the product.
- It has a product wishlist where customers can save their chosen items to buy later.
- The Product Variation Swatches allow the customers to choose features for variation products. You can turn the variation option fields more interesting through customization.
#3 Stripe Payment Gateway (Best Payment Plugin for eCommerce Store)
Stripe is an effortless way to accept online payments through Stripe's API. It is not secured with any monthly fees or hidden costs. The earned money is transferred to your bank account directly within a week.
When a person makes any payment, they are saved in Stripe as a customer. The features cut their time for upcoming orders. It also includes both apple pay support and Web Payment API support for customer convenience.
Stripe allows you to accept both bitcoins and common cards like Visa, Discover, American Express, Master Card. From Australia to Japan, the plugin is accessible to the majority of countries.
#4 WOOCS: WooCommerce Currency Switcher (Free Multi-Currency Plugin)
WOOCS or WooCommerce Currency Switcher is a plugin that allows the customers to change the product cost currencies. With this extension, they can set the actual currency rate and make payments as per the chosen currency. It helps you to add any currency to your eCommerce store. Here are some of its features
- It can be represented in three ways, including side switches, drop-downs, and flags.
- The rates auto-update feature allows users to update the currency rate on an hourly, weekly, or monthly basis.
- You can set the price format as per your requirement. It could be decimal counts, money/custom signs, or money sign positions.
- It allows you to customize the money signs and price format. You can also set the currency visibility as public or private.
#5 Studiocart (All-in-one eCommerce Plugin for Selling Products)
Studiocart is an eCommerce plugin that acts as an all-in-one solution for selling digital items, programs, services, etc. It provides the best tools for making checkout pages and increasing sales flow.
With this plugin, you can display custom thank you pages. It also directs a visitor to another website after they are done with the payment.
You can utilize the included shortcode to transform a particular page into a checkout page. By such means, customers can relish a better shopping experience. Its other features include the following.
- It helps to automate the product launch during limited conditions. Say, when you have fewer spots for selling the product or when it's available for a certain period.
- It allows the customers to select the payment plan as per their budget.
- Studiocart automatically adds a suitable buyer to the mailing list.
#6 WooCommerce Menu Cart (Best Plugin for Installing Shopping Cart Button)
An eCommerce website requires a shopping cart button for which you can use the WooCommerce menu cart plugin. As the name suggests, it adds a 'shopping cart button to the menu that is easy to use from any page. It is easy to set up and is secured with the following functions
- It shows cart icon, items only, price only, or even both
- It could display all-time or when there are some products in the cart.
- It allows you to customize the CSS
- It has float left and right features
#7 CartFlows (Funnel Builder for Selling Products)
Cartflows is a renowned sales funnel builder that helps to build sales funnels by using any page builder. It is an effortless way to sell the products of your eCommerce website. Not only does it boost the conversion but also increases the profit. Some of its game-changing features include
- An extensive number of ready-to-import templates
- Works with most renowned page builders, including Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, and more.
- It offers an optimized checkout option that increases the overall conversions.
#8 Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce (Best Plugin for Managing WooCommerce Fulfillment Workflow)
Shipment is another important aspect of the eCommerce industry. After placing the order, shoppers look for the right date to receive the order. Thus, it's best to use efficient plugins like Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce.
It renders all the features to manage and optimize WooCommerce fulfillment workflow. The plugin updates the order status as it changes. Besides, it's secured with other features like
- You can add tracking information to orders.
- It allows you to include multiple tracking numbers in one order.
- It has more than 300 shipping providers with built-in tracking links.
- It has a customizable widget for order tracking and sending shipment information.
#9 Contact Forms by WPForms (Drag and Drop Form Builder)
Contact forms are counted under essentials for all eCommerce websites. Thus, you should use Contact Forms by WPForms for the same.
Contact forms is a drag and drop form builder that helps to make polls, contact forms, and online surveys. It has pre-built form templates with 100% responsive and mobile-friendly features. Likewise, it has all the relevant fields, including the star ratings and file uploads. Its feature include
- Allows you to make better default WordPress forms
- It can be used to create donations, payments, and registration forms.
- It helps to make forms that are distraction-free for better conversion
- Forms are easy to customize and extend
#10 Live Chat (WP Live Chat Plugin)
Shoppers need instant someone to fix their issues and answer the queries. That's why, live chat plugin is an essential extension for eCommerce platforms. Live chat helps to include a live chat option for sales and support.
It eliminates cart abandonment and increases the order value. The live conversation helps with better sales and customer satisfaction. You can hold multiple chat sessions, send files and tag the chats.
#11 Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce (Order Delivery Date Plugin)
An important aspect of any eCommerce store is accurate delivery. For that, you could try Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce. It enhances customer service by allowing the customers to select the delivery date and timings. Thus, with this plugin, cart abandonment can decrease by 50%. Its benefits include
- Shows the estimated delivery time in the checkout form
- Allows the shoppers to choose hour ranges
- Prevents workload by limiting daily deliveries
- Displays the dates when orders are not deliverable
#12 YITH WooCommerce Wishlist (Best Wishlist Plugin)
Sometimes customers like a product, but they want to purchase them later. So, they secure them on their wishlist.
A wishlist is a well-known tool in the eCommerce industry that saves any product for future buying. It also allows the shoppers to share selected products with others.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is an efficient plugin that offers the above-stated features. Its basic features include
- It has buttons like "Remove from wishlist" and "Add to wishlist."
- It is secured with product variation support where additional traits like colors and size are saved in the wishlist.
- It allows modifying the columns to feature in the wishlist table
- You can choose the page to display the wishlist.
#13 WOOF ( Product Filter for WooCommerce)
WooCommerce product filter helps customers to filter products as per categories, attributes, product tags, or prices, etc. It can be utilized through a shortcode or the sidebar widget. WOOF involves the following features
- It offers quick filtering through AJAX technology
- It could paginate and sort without loading the page again.
- It is secured with product counts, thumbnails, and adaptive filter options
#14 Discount Rules for WooCommerce (Plugins for Creating Different Type of Discounts)
For discounts and offers, you can go for this plugin called Discount Rules for WooCommerce. It helps you to create advanced discounts, bulk discounts, and even tiered discounts! You can also relish other types like discounts based on a product or total order. Its free version includes the following
- It offers discounts based on percentages and cart-based percentage discounts
- It eliminates selected items from discount rules
#15 Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce
Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce helps to apply table rate shipping. It means you can estimate the final shipment fees as per the cart total or cart weight.
The plugin assists in creating a COD shipping method with extra cost. You can add handling fees or insurance charges on a specific order value. It is efficient for providing adequate flexibility on the shipping methods.
#16 Google Analytics and Google Shopping Plugin for WooCommerce
Google Analytics and Google Shopping Plugin help to identify the relevant aspects of the eCommerce business. It understands, tracks, and measures a shopper's preferences. With this information, customers are able to relish better shopping experiences.
eCommerce businesses can benefit by making data-driven decisions and retargeting shoppers. It also helps them to run their websites smoothly. Some of its new features include
- It offers product synchronization from the eCommerce stores
- It allows to link Google ads, Google Merchant center account
- It has dynamic remarketing tags for eCommerce events
#17 WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips ( Plugins for adding invoice pdf to WooCommerce emails)
It's an extension through which you can automatically include a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails. Apart from having basic templates, it also allows you to customize the personal templates. Its useful features involve
- You can download the pdf packing slip/invoice from the order admin.
- Invoice templates are HTML/CSS-based and customizable.
- It allows sequential invoice numbers with custom formatting.
- You can create pdf invoices and packing slips.
That's all. These were some outstanding plugins that can help with your quick WooCommerce setup. As it covers every relevant aspect of a successful eCommerce website, you are surely going to benefit from the same. So, go ahead and start your online store in Managed-WP.™ PRO with free trial credit $10 today!