As any business or pro blogger knows, funnel building is an increasingly important skill set to earn a great salary in 2023. If you’ve been looking into a career as a funnel builder, you may be wondering what you can expect for your salary in 2021. This article will discuss what you can expect for a funnel builder’s salary in 2023.
What is a Funnel Builder?
A funnel builder is a professional who builds and maintains marketing funnels. Funnels create additional value for businesses by allowing them to better target and segment their potential customers. Funnel builders create opt-in pages, thank you pages, squeeze pages, landing pages and sales pages for customers, as well as custom graphics, videos, content and more. They also monitor the performance of their marketing funnels and make changes as needed.
How Much Does a Funnel Builder Make?
The salary of a funnel builder can vary significantly depending on the level of experience, the amount of work they are required to do and the market they are working in. Generally, the average salary for a funnel builder in 2023 is between $75,000 and $120,000 per year. However, experienced funnel builders can easily command salaries of up to $150,000+ per year.
What Factors Determine a Funnel Builder’s Salary?
There are several factors that determine a funnel builder’s salary, including:
- Experience Level: The more experience a funnel builder has, the higher their salary will generally be.
- Type of Work: Funnel building is a very specialized field, which means that the type of work a funnel builder does can have a big impact on their salary. For example, someone who is asked to build more complex or advanced funnels will usually be offered a higher salary than someone who is only asked to do basic funnel building work.
- Location: Funnel building salaries can vary significantly depending on the location. In highly competitive markets, funnel builders can command higher salaries than those in less competitive markets.
- Industry: Certain industries can also have an impact on funnel builder salaries. For example, a funnel builder who specializes in eCommerce may be offered a higher salary than one who specializes in other fields.
- Size of Company: Funnel builders working for larger companies can sometimes command higher salaries than those working for smaller companies.
How Can a Funnel Builder Increase their Salary?
There are several steps that a funnel builder can take to increase their salary in 2023. Here are some of the most effective:
- Get Certified: Earning a certification in funnel building can help you stand out in the job market and make you more attractive to potential employers. This can lead to higher salaries and more job opportunities.
- Stay Up to Date: Funnel building is an ever-evolving field, and to stay competitive, you need to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. By doing so, you can stay ahead of the curve and be more attractive to potential employers.
- Network: Networking is a great way to find job opportunities and increase your salary. It also gives you an opportunity to learn from more experienced funnel builders, which can help you increase your knowledge and skills.
- Ask for a Raise: If you feel like you’re not being paid enough, don’t be afraid to ask for a raise. You may be surprised at how willing employers are to negotiate.
Funnel building is an increasingly valuable skill set and can be a great way to increase your salary in 2023. With the right skills, experience and training, you can easily command salaries of up to $150,000+ per year. Remember to stay up to date, network with other funnel builders, get certified and don’t be afraid to ask for a raise if you feel like you’re not being paid enough.
If you’re looking to break into the funnel building industry, now is the perfect time! Good luck on your journey to becoming a successful funnel builder!