- Log in to your WordPress website’s dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ section, located in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘Add New’ and then select the ‘Upload Plugin’ button.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select the Elementor Pro plugin zip file that you downloaded from your Elementor account.
- Click ‘Install Now’ and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, click on ‘Activate Plugin’ to activate Elementor Pro.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Elementor Pro account details, including your license key. Enter your details and click ‘Connect & Activate License’.
Once the above steps are completed, you should be able to start using Elementor Pro on your WordPress website. You can access Elementor Pro by clicking on the ‘Edit with Elementor Pro’ button when editing a page or post in WordPress.